Monday, April 4, 2011

My new brows from My Beauty Bar Service

It's time for a proper review on my new brows now that it kinda 'healed' although not in the perfect condition yet.


Apparently, I was not born with the perfect pair of eyebrows. =( One side of my brow is, I meant WAS higher than the other side and the tail of my brows were ‘botak’. Thus, a MUST for me to draw my brows before heading out. It can be a Hassle for me to draw balanced pair of eyebrows from my originally unbalanced brows! It can easily takes up more than 5 minutes of my precious time when I just couldn’t get it right! It also means that I have to give up 5 mins of my beauty sleep! =( That when I thought I should get my brows done!


As you know, eye brows embroidery is like a semi-permanent thing that stays with you for quite sometimes (depending on how well you maintain them). What’s stopping me from getting it done earlier was that I was afraid of getting an ugly shaped or coloured brows which I will regret for life! You know some of them have their ‘professional’ point of view when they INSIST on the shape that 'suits' you when you think otherwise. (Perhaps they only know how to do that shape?) * shrug*


You see, things like brows embroidery are quite subjective, different people have different preference on the brows shape or even colour. Before I decided on which place to do my brows, I actually searched for the photos of the person that gonna do my brows on me. (Patricia)I want to see what kind of brows she has, be it her ‘original’ or embroidered brows. I thought she has a really nice brows shaped! Uh huh, so I called up to ask for more details. Coincidentally, she needed a model for some tv program interview. That kinda made me felt more at ease! I mean since she will be doing it on show it can’t be bad right??? Hehe

My self-drawn short and fat eye brows. I went over to My beauty bar 2 weeks ago. They were filming the brows embroidery procedures of another model . It looked really scary initially! *scared*

My turn!!!! Patricia shaved and reshaped my brows to balance them. (forget take picture la!) Next she began to draw on my brows to see if I am satisfied with the shape. When I am satisfied with the shape, she applied the anesthesia on my brows.


(Eek! my 1 small 1 big eyes! I need more tips on sticking double eye lid stickers evenly from xiao xuan!) =(

Then she used embroidery pen (blade of needles) to fill the colour in, cloning the individual strands of my ‘hair’. I have the anesthesia on earlier so it not painful!!! Xiao Xuan (the other model) even told me she fell asleep during the process. lols


Tadang!


It FEELS swollen (feels only but don’t look swollen) like you just fell on your eye brows. lols The next morning, I woke up to see ‘la bi xiao xin’ in the mirror la!!!OMG It looks damn dark initially.

Then dead skin started to peel off and my eye brows were really itchyyyyyyyyyy!


After a week, my eye brows were healed!!!


My new brows with a little application of brown eye shadow.
Me with Patricia! Did I mention that Patricia is really pretty! She looks like she got some ang moh blood in her! I like her facial features! Sharp nose and deep eyes! Here's a photo for better comparison!

Seeeeee nice not nice not!!! Looks so much like my own real eye brows riteeee!!! So natural rite!


So I have nice balance eye brows now! HAPPY!!!


This is not exact the perfect pair of eye brows yet! Will still need to touch up alittle in about 1 month time then it will be PERFECT! hehe will update again then!


Photos of my nude face, eye brows with nothing on. After it peeled, it don't look as harsh even with nude face! (pardon my dark rings!) I am so satisfied with my Brows now!!! Wootssssss that would means no more bad eyebrows day! AND 5 mins more beauty sleep for me! XDDD p.s that's my sis messy bed not mine =X

Interested to get yourself a pair of nice eyebrows?

My Beauty Bar Service
Patricia
Location

317 Outram Road, Holiday Inn Atrium #01-26, Singapore 169075

website: My beauty bar service

6 comments:

  1. U did a 2D embroidery or 3D?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, may I ask how much did u pay for the embroidery?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi,

    i didn't pay for it since i kinda model for it. you might wanna call up Patricia to ask about it? (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I m considering getting my brows done by Patricia too.
    However I noticed yr last photo , the one which u mentioned peeling ... The areas around yr brows seemed much lighter ..is it due to the peeling ?
    Also, did ur color last ? Did it turn reddish brown ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi!

    yeah the brows colour are lighter after it peeled. Anyway it requires a few touch up to make it perfect! u can then request Patricia for the darkness and shade of brown that u want. :)
    Maybe u can call her up before visiting!

    ReplyDelete