Thursday, March 31, 2011

life habits

Do you have the habit of sleeping on only either side of your body?
Do you have the habit of chewing on only either side of your mouth?

After watching Taiwan programme 'nu ren wo zui da', one of the episode 'xiao call' actually mentioned that the habit of chewing on only 1 side of your mouth will lead to unbalance of the jaw muscles. I then realised that i have this tendency to chew food on the right side of my mouth everytime!
Looked myself in the mirror and felt both sides my jaw muscle, i realised that my jaw muscle at the right side is 'thicker' and that the right side of my face is rounder! =((((((
Although it is not exactly obvious but i am so self conscious now! It will get more obvious if this bad habit continues. =( Thus, I must remind myself to chew food with left side of my mouth so as to relax my right jaw muscle hopefully it reduces in size after awhile, then my face will kinda balances out! (unknowingly, i kept chew on the right side of my mouth againnnnn!) agrrr

While i was trying to research on how to reduce my jaw muscle i read from forum that some of them have the habit of sleeping on 1 side of your body, thus the side of their cheekbone is flatter. Luckily i don't hav this bad habit! (i sleep on random side) I don't know if this is true but i guess if you having been doing this since baby (when bones are 'soft') then probably it affect?

So i guess whatever you do, just try to balance out your 'daily habits'!

No comments:

Post a Comment