Thursday, March 17, 2011

Birthday preparation

Busy busy week! Almost everyday, i will be out just to get my party stuff ready.
Buffet, cake, decor, etc.

Dragged my sick bf out to Bugis to buy decor on sat! Poor him.

'Cai fan' for the sick boy.

Soup Spoon for me!

Craving for tomatoes soup soooooo long! Btw i was so upset that my redemption card filled with stamps expired =(((((

My hair getting messy!!! time for a hair cut soonnnnnnnnnnnn!

Met up with Xian Jun on Tues!
He couldn't make it for my bdae celebration so he wanna pass me my pressie in advance! Sweettttttttt!
Aston!

Appetizer wakaka

Tadang!

Main course! hehe
usual ribeye!

Some catching up and the usual ranting of ns man life! haha
Then went to shop for left over decor!
BOO! Thanks for taking the time to meet up with me the preparing my pressie!
Btw your driving skill did scare me quite abit. lols

Met up with ru on wed to get my guest book and do alittle 'study' (i didn't do much as usual =X)
chit-chatting more than studying! I'm a chatterbox with my bestie and nana! =x
Starbuck!




Gonna prepare to head out again! tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment