Saturday, March 12, 2011

miniature cook toy!

I am sooooo excited to share this! I got a new toy!
Tadang!


If you donnoe wad is this, check this out

I used to love playing 'masa masa' when i was younger and force my playmates and even my parents to 'eat' what i cooked. haha! So when i saw Eleanor posting a similar video on her fb, i was so attracted and went searching to get 1 of these for myself!



this is actually edible gummy sweet!
When my mum and dad saw me doing this, they highly doubt if this thing is really edible and they kept reminding me not to eat them! lols! (they might be thinking that i will get some sort of food poisoning after eating this. lols)

sushi rolls looking good at this point >.<
when i screwed up =( i missed a step and my salmon eggs dissolved in water =((((((
my yellow egg, and red tuna are too watery!

product! My very 'encouraging' friends were commenting that this looks very not nice and so much of a Failed product. =((((
hmmmmmmmm as i mentioned that my salmon eggs dissolved in water i was very upset then i juz put the dissolve salmon eggs on my sushi thus the watery orangy thingy below my sushi =((( Anw i realise my mistake afterall ok!
failure is mother of success ma, so this is not bad for my 1st attempt la! =p

I was still hesitating to eat this initially, then i thought i should take a bite to see if it taste good.
I tried, and i thought they tasted much like normal gummy but not as chewy!(except that the rice taste weird) so ok la not bad! (not exactly good either =P)
It is definitely fun! hehe

5 comments:

  1. LOL.
    You actually went to buy it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe yea! So fun lor hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did you get it?
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. You fail loh. do till so er xin. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANKS HUH Cheryl!

    hi anony, i got it from http://crystalizedbeauty.blogspot.com/
    :)

    ReplyDelete