Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sky dinning

Sky dinning for our 2nd anniversary!

Toilet before we set off!


the new cable car! More spacious i suppose?

Habour front to Mount faber!

the new,

the old!

destination: Mount faber,
Sitting in the old cable car!



first round: Potatoes soup.

(my bf wore invisible specs!) =p





Pretty sunset!

Took off my belt for more 'room' for food! =p

2nd round: Dunnoe wad chicken?






3rd round: Fruits that tasted rather 'Weird'

The bouquet of roses that my bf think is very ugly! (prepared by the jewel box) =/
Anw! I still love it cuz is from you! It's the thought that counts! =D
I love my present esp! silly bf!

Overall i think the dishes were rather ordinary but the environment was quite good! will be perfect if they play some songs/music!
Thanks you bf for the wonderful day!


my outfit! Guess it will be out probably in next collection?
I picked the white! I like the navy blue too!!!!
I think it would look nicer with a thin black belt like the in red/pink?
Time for me to get a thin black belt!

behind the scene!


take 1

take 2

take 3

take 4. RAINBOW! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment