Saturday, March 26, 2011

21st With love

Surprise surprise at 12am!
Bf lied that he was at home while driving to my place!
(i was smart enough to know it la =p)
He drove to the carpark roof level right opposite my room!
Tadang!

Cake!!!! hehe
(i told him i forgot to eat my cake during my birthday celebration last week, thus he got me this!)

Bf took leave to accompany me on my actual birthday, but have to leave early for his lesson in the evening. =((((
He told me that we gonna celebrate my birthday another day. =)
Met for a simple lunch at bugis Ma Maison! (couldn't bear to leave my bed earlier =x)


Looking like 'La bi xiao xin' here. T.T
My eye brows were too dark then!
It was the fourth day after my brows embroidery and it haven't start peeling! Rwar!
Therefore it looks a little too dark and harsh here!


'You trying to snap a close up picture of me rite?!?!?!'
(that's what he like to do to me la! He will purposely zoom in and take close up picture of my nostril/ face/ mouth la! super ugly and unglam picssssssss! DAMN EVIL! i am not like you boo! =P)



some rice with muscles, clams and prawns which i forgot to take a pic before we feast! =x




Shopped around then rested at some cafe!




That how i spent my 'birthDAY'.
Bf actually came back to my place after his lesson to spend the last few minutes of the day with me! XDDDDD
Although we didn't go/do anything special today but i really enjoy every moment of the day with you! Especially having you by my side at the first and last few mins of this special day of mine! I LOVE YOU!


ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I wore my uber pretty ear ring (vday gift)



this is UBER CHIO rite!
The photo above didn't to justice to my chio ear ring =(

LOOK AT THE SHINNY THING ON MY EARRRRRRRRRR!
I love how it shinesssssssssss omg!!!
Sry i was alittle too excited about bling bling stuff! =P
I have the best bf! XDDD

ps. my eyes look tiny in the latest TDC collection la!
swollen eyes cuz of the lack of slp from my previous night birthday celebration! =(((

No comments:

Post a Comment