Monday, March 21, 2011

new eye brows!

I have got new eye brows today cuz i juz went for BROWS EMBROIDERY with my beauty bar service! Waiting nervously for my turn. The whole process was actually filmed for some tv program. I was the 2nd 'model' being filmed. I realised i have forgotten to take a 'Before' picture which clearly show my original 'unshaved' eye brows. i found this nude face pic tho! The 'tail' of my brows are rather 'botak' so i tot i wanna do eye brows embroidery to save the trouble/time for drawing my eye brows! Always feeling pek cek when i can't draw them properly! agrrr! the Before picture wasn't clear cuz i didn't use flash! Anw! The embroidery the clone individual strands of eyebrows to make it more natural! I am so looking forward to see how to looks after it peels off! will do a proper review after it peels off! =)

4 comments:

  1. hi amanda, is the process painful? thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!

    The process won't hurt if the Anesthesia is done properly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. care to share where did you do your eyebrow embroidery? And how much did you spend? =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! will be doing a review in a while! (:

    ReplyDelete