Saturday, April 16, 2011

Taking a short break away from my notessssss to update my little space!
Agrrrr i hate exam period seriously! I soooooo wanna date my bf and friends out, but i doubt i should! =(((
I have officially started my revision like this week? This is the first time i started studying for exams soooo early and i still think i am running out of time at this rate of my progress! FML!
So much for my soul drifting away during lectures all this while... I just made friend with my notes! 'NOT nice to meet you!'

Anyway, went to ru's school to 'study' together ytd, more of catching up infact! =x
Always have never ending conversation whenever i am with her! Great time 'STUDYING' wakaka
She brought me to dunnoe which canteen to eat this yummilious jap dinner!


I am missing it alreadyyyyyyyyyyyy! Ruuuuu! i soooo gonna visit you more often then go eat more nice food ok!!! XDDDD

my life gonna be so damnnnn boring for the next 1 month? =( looking forward to next fri! Some fresh air for me then!

I have the thought of changing my hairstyle againnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Not gonna elaborate on that else someone gonna say i always say liao dun dare to cut. (you noe who you are, boo!)

back to my tv notes *poof*

No comments:

Post a Comment